Over 100 Years

Modern-day McLaughlin & Stern engages in sophisticated legal work at the cutting edge of the profession. Yet the firm traces its storied roots back to 1898, when two leaders of the New York bar, Alonzo McLaughlin and Leo Stern, hung out a shingle at 15 William Street in Lower Manhattan. The firm quickly flourished and developed a sterling reputation for providing trusted counsel, as noted by the Brooklyn Times Union in a June 18, 1934 article lauding the firm's founders for their civic involvement.
Read More »

Practice Areas