McLaughlin and Stern’s Cannabis Law Practice Group possesses a comprehensive understanding of the existing laws and regulations governing cannabis cultivation, sale, use and legalization; and, the expertise in place to navigate the rapid changes occurring within those policies. We are dedicated to guiding our clients in understanding the opportunities in the market, along with their rights and responsibilities in this highly controlled field and the quagmires that abound in navigating the multifaceted and ever changing world of Cannabis Law.
The lawyers of McLaughlin and Stern’s Cannabis Law Practice Group handle matters including, but not limited to:
- Licensing of Cannabis Companies in New Jersey
- Fostering Strategic Partnerships between Cannabis Business Operators
- Cannabis Company Formation and Governance, including Investment, Funding and Acquisition
- Commercial Leasing
- Federal and State Enforcement Actions
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Federal, State and Local Compliance
- Municipal Entity Counsel on Cannabis Related Inquiries – Land Use, Personnel, Drug Testing, etc.
- Advice and Counsel to Private Non-Cannabis Employers