McLaughlin & Stern provides advice and counsel to businesses of all sizes. The firm offers a full range of services and representation to our clients regarding the formation and growth of their business. We assist clients in avoiding the many pitfalls in starting up and growing their businesses.
The firm maintains a close, ongoing relationship with many of its business clients, which helps in identifying potential problems and quickly resolving them in order that they do not drain valuable company financial and labor resources.
The attorneys at McLaughlin & Stern in addition to being knowledgeable business advisors, are experienced trial lawyers with the skill to resolve business disputes efficiently and effectively through a negotiated settlement, mediation, arbitration or litigation.
Areas Of Focus
McLaughlin & Stern offers advice in the following areas:
- Business formation including Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Sub S Corporations
- Choosing the Correct Corporate Structure
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Business Acquisition, Sale or Dissolution
- Strategic Planning
- Shareholder Agreements
- Project Finance and Development
- Executive Employment Agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Restrictive Covenants
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Litigation
- Public Private Partnerships (P3)