Todd Hesekiel practices in the firm’s real estate and litigation departments. He has extensive experience in both business/commercial and real estate litigation.
On the commercial side, Mr. Hesekiel represents a wide range of clients, from individuals to businesses of all sizes, in contract, corporate, partnership, collection, and business divorce cases. On the real estate side, Mr. Hesekiel represents property owners, contract vendees, lenders, landlords, and tenants in contract, title priority, right of first refusal, commercial landlord/tenant, mechanic’s lien, and other similar cases. Mr. Hesekiel also represents several prominent title insurance companies and their insureds, in all forms of real estate title litigation.
Mr. Hesekiel joined Ackerman Levine, a predecessor to McLaughlin & Stern, in 2006 and became a partner in 2011. He is now the Administrative Partner in charge of McLaughlin & Stern’s Garden City office.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D., 2000, Journal of International and Comparative Law, Member)
- Boston University (B.A., 1996)
- Mineola, NY
- New York, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, 2002
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Jewish Lawyer’s Association of Nassau County