Scott C. Rowland is a partner and a top rated Family Law Attorney in the Naples office of McLaughlin & Stern, LLP, and is experienced in serving the needs of families and individuals in matters of an intricate and sensitive nature, including: High Net Worth Divorce; Parental Time Sharing; Child Support; Relocation; Mediation; Property / Asset Settlement; Complex Property Division; Business Division in Divorce; Alimony; Post Final Judgment Enforcement and Modification Issues; Paternity Matters; Prenuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements.
Mr. Rowland is AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating from Martindale Hubbell, given only to those attorneys recognized for their superior ethics and legal ability by their peers. He has also received the highest possible rating of 10 out of 10 from AVVO.com, earning him the ranking of Superb from the world’s largest legal directory. Mr. Rowland was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2000 and the U.S. District Court, for the Middle District of Florida in 2001.
Mr. Rowland is an active member of the Florida Bar, Family Law Section and the Collier County Bar Association, where he has served as the President of the Family Law Section, President of the Young Lawyers Section and as a Director for the Collier County Bar Association. He is also a member of the Thomas S. Biggs Chapter of the Inns of Court where he has obtained the level of Master of the Bench.
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law (2000)
- Florida State University (1997)
- Florida Bar (2000)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (2001)
- Collier County Bar Association
- Family Law Section – President (2009), Secretary (2005), Treasurer (2004)
- Young Lawyers Section- President (2005), Treasurer (2004)
- Board of Directors – 2006—08
- St. Matthew’s House, Board of Directors (2001—2004)
- American Inns of Court, Thomas S. Biggs Chapter
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section