Malka Gross is an Associate Attorney at McLaughlin & Stern, LLP, specializing in Trusts & Estates in the New York and Long Island offices. Malka graduated magna cum laude from Fordham University School of Law and was awarded the prestigious Milton Young prize for the excellence in the field of taxation. As an undergraduate, Malka graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Art in Social Science from Touro College. Malka is currently pursuing an LLM in Taxation (specializing in estate planning and wealth management) at New York University School of Law.
Prior to joining McLaughlin and Stern, Malka was a transactional and litigation attorney at Gross & Associates PLLC. Malka has several years of business experience before joining the legal profession.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Touro College (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
- New York
- New York
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- New York State Bar Association (Trust & Estate Law Section)