Dena Sisk Foman received her BA degree in political science from The University of North Carolina at Charlotte in 1998 and her J.D. from The University of North Carolina 2001. In 2011, Ms. Foman joined McLaughlin & Stern and is admitted to the Florida Bar. She is admitted to practice in the federal court in the Southern District of Florida. She concentrates her practice in the areas of personal injury and civil rights.
Her community and professional affiliations include Board of Families First Palm Beach County, Board of Palm Beach County Justice Association, Leadership Palm Beach County 2013, Leadership Florida Class XXXiii. Recently she has been recognized with the YMCA Grace Hoadley Dodge Award 2013 for overcoming adversity and inspiring other women to achieve, 2013 Harriet Goldstein Award for impacting families in Palm Beach County and 2014 Athena Finalist. 2013 Giraffe Award Nominee through the Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Palm Beach County and a nominee for the Leadership Excellence Award 2014 from Leadership Palm Beach County.
Ms. Foman is a frequent speaker on the issues of motivation, women’s issues, equality and mental health.
Publications: In 2011, Ms. Foman published her first book, “Only I Can Define Me”.
- University of North Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte (B.A., 1998)
- The Florida Bar
- Southern District of Florida
- President of Board of Directors for Families First of Palm Beach County
- Board of Directors for the Mental Health Association of Palm Beach County
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Lawyers for Literacy
- Leadership Florida (Class 33)
- Leadership Palm Beach County (Class of 2013)
- Member and School Health Care Advisory Committee
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association