For the past 58 years, David W. Sass has been a practicing attorney in the City of New York representing public and private corporations on securities and finance matters, mergers and acquisitions, in addition to handling real estate transactions and advising not-for-profit corporations. He is a graduate of Ithaca College (where he was the vice chairman of the board of trustees for nine years). He received his law degree from Temple University and his master’s of law degree in taxation from New York University School of Law. He is co-chair of McLaughlin & Stern’s corporate and securities department.
Mr. Sass’s activities include serving as a director of ICTS International N.V., a leader in airport security solutions; He is also a director of several privately held corporations. Mr. Sass is an Honorary Trustee of Ithaca College. He is a director of TCI College of Technology.
Mr. Sass is licensed in Texas and New York States.
Publications & Honors
- Icts International N.V. Announces USD $60 Million Investment Into Abc Technologies B.V., Parent Company of Au10tix Limited
Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award by Marquis Who’s Who 2019
Top Lawyers, New York region 2018 by New York Magazine
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (J.D., 1960, Editor, Book Review Editor, Temple Law Review)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation, 1965)
- Ithaca College (B.A., 1957)
- Dusseldorf, Germany
- Texas, 2018
- New York, 1960
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association