Andrew J. Luskin received his law degree from Hofstra University School of Law, with distinction, in 1985. He was graduated from the State University of New York at Albany cum laude in 1982. He served as Managing Editor of the Hofstra Labor Law Journal, a law review dedicated exclusively to the field of labor and employment law.
Before joining the firm in 1988, Mr. Luskin served as an Assistant District Attorney in Kings County, New York, where he prosecuted misdemeanor and felony criminal cases from inception through trial. He now practices general commercial litigation in state and federal trial and appellate courts, and works on matters involving contracts, arbitrations, employment-related claims, franchise disputes, intentional torts, landlord and-tenant disputes, and zoning.
Publications & Honors
- Hofstra University School of Law (J.D., with distinction, 1985)
- State University of New York at Albany (B.S., cum laude, 1982)
- New York, NY
- New York, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1988
- New York State (Alternate Delegate, House of Delegates, 2005—2007; Delegate, 2007—) Bar Associations
- Vice Chairman, Long Range Planning Committee, 2006—)
- Nassau County (Chairman, Committee on: Computer Law, 2000—2003